A new transition service provided by Westcountry Case Management
We are really excited to launch a new service we are able to offer at WCM called "Next Steps"
Westcountry Case Management - Next Steps Service
This service has been designed to supplement the work carried out by Case Managers to promote the smooth return to school, college or employment, social and leisure settings.
Every ABI results in a unique presentation of strengths and difficulties that require an individualised plan to support a successful return to Education or Employment settings.
Our Occupational Therapy led service will include
- Planning and over viewing the return or transition
- Raising staff awareness of the effects of ABI
- Identifying emerging changes and needs
- Providing strategies to promote learning, acquisition of skills and social inclusion
- Sound communication between client, family and professionals
- Attendance at progress reviews to evaluate and update strategies and support
- Providing a point of contact in the face of difficulties arising
Sessions will raise awareness, enabling the client, their family and the Education/Work place to make informed decisions leading to progress and success in both early and long term recovery.
Contact Wendy Hill Director for further information 01626 770729