CASE MANAGEMENT- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?
- What are the average number of hours spent on case management for different client groups?
- What happens to the level of case management when the case settles?
- Are there any hidden costs of case management?
- When can a case management assistant or team leader be used rather than a case manager?
- What is the difference in cost in using an agency or a directly employed package?
- Can case managers carry out capacity assessments?
- Can we complete short intervention work for private clients?
- Can we assist with applications for statutory funding?
- What statistical data do case managers keep in relation to client needs?
We are happy to provide free training to solicitor’s health professionals and voluntary groups to identify the hidden and reals costs of care and case management for clients with complex needs.
Westcountry Case Management has over 21 years of experience and a wealth of data covering a variety of clients over many years. We have expertise in data collection to enable the provision of objective information to show the needs of our clients. This can be beneficial in unsettled claims and when applying for statutory funding.
We are happy to share the information we have, to enable you to view and compare recommendations made by experts in regard to case management; by using our experience about what happens in day to day clinical case management.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information